All Front is a full-service app development agency.
Our mission is to deliver beautiful, performant apps. With our experienced team of developers and UX designers, we build apps that are technically sound and excite users thanks to their seamless design and structure.
How we work
We use Agile, a proven software development methodology that allows us to deliver you business value in the shortest time.
Here’s what an Agile team will give you:
- Time to market. Need your product out quickly? With Agile, we will get a minimum viable product out the door as fast as possible. Release before your competition, and then improve over time.
- Improvise and adapt. Agile allows you to quickly adapt your product to new ground rules, changing market demands, and new legislation. We work hard and use tooling and automation - making sure your change or new idea is out there as fast as possible.
- Realtime updates. Tired of chasing people for updates? We will provide you with issue tracking software that allows you and other stakeholders to see the progress in real-time.
- Weekly demos - Scheduled weekly demos provide us with vital feedback, allowing us to improve the product and process. This feedback loop is a vital part of agile.
- User-centred product - Agile forces everyone to think in terms of what your clients, or your users, will want to do. This process allows tangible value to be created with every task closed.
- Quality (per budget) - With testing, at every turn, you get quality. We can build software that automatically tests your product, as per industry standards (ANSI/IEEE 1008-1987). This is adapted to your budget and needs.
- Tracked and managed releases - Know exactly what was changed in this version of your product. Rollback to previous versions if necessary. Choose when and what to release to the public.
- Consulting - Provide advice or plan your project forward.
- Project based (new project) - Plan and build a new product.
- Project based (existing project) - Understand, improve, or maintain an existing product.
- Ad-hoc - Work, unplanned, on-demand as per the needs of the client.