Best Digital Marketing Agencies
We select the best agencies for you!
Want to be listed here?
Sign up for a free Sortlist account and create your profile to get exposure to thousands of companies looking for an agency like yours.
Define your needs
We help you find the right words to describe your needs by asking you the right questions.
3 Easy Steps to Choose the Best Digital Marketing Agency Scotland Wide
Finding the best marketing agency Glasgow or Scotland wide is one of the essential steps that you need to do for your business, especially when it comes to digital marketing, such as the following:
- Social media marketing
- Web design
- Email marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay per click ads
- Content marketing
- Online advertising for e commerce website
- And the overall digital strategy for your business.
However, with hundreds of Scotland and Edinburgh marketing agencies that are vying for your campaigns, it can be very challenging to know which marketing team is the right fit for your business.
So, here are the three easy steps to take when choosing the best digital marketing company for your business.
1. Know your digital marketing budget.
You need to consider three factors when it comes to planning your budget for your digital marketing campaigns:
- The marketing campaigns or projects you can afford (e.g. digital strategy + web design + website development)
- Your expected marketing ROI.
- The marketing goals you want to achieve across the traditional platforms and digital channels you have for your business.
You can start by evaluating your entire company's budget and come up with a figure that you are comfortable spending for digital strategy and marketing.
Remember to take this process with a pinch of salt. Because you might not have the bigger picture of how things work yet, and how much each marketing campaign costs. But it's more about the ROI than the hard costs.
2. Define your goals and think about how you want to work.
And as soon as you have a flexible figure for your digital marketing budget, it's time to list the goals that you want to achieve with your digital agency:
- Do you want to achieve more offline sales or online sales?
- Do you want to get more clicks to your landing page?
- Do you want to increase your website's search engine ranking?
- Do you want to raise your brand awareness?
- Do you want to get more traction and grow your following on social media?
Remember that while you need to define your end goal clearly, you must also take Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into account and make sure to use them to judge your agency's success efficiently.
Also, remember that the success or failure of your campaigns should not be pointed to how competent or mediocre your Edinburgh marketing agency is—mostly, your goals dictate how the team works.
The more precise and detailed your goals are, the better performance, solutions, and results the agency can deliver.
Now when choosing among the best digital marketing agencies in Edinburgh or Scotland wide, you need to think about how you want to work so that you can hire the best company that suits yours, especially your availability.
Ask yourself the following questions to determine how you want to work with your prospective digital agency:
- Do you expect the team to implement their digital marketing services on your website and social media accounts without getting you too much involved so that you can focus on more essential work that only you can do?
- Are you looking for a digital marketing firm that can be an expansion of your small in-house marketing team?
- How much time do you want to spend on your campaigns?
- Do you want to work with a small firm that specialises in a particular type of marketing with in-depth knowledge and experience (e.g. website development)?
- Are you looking for a larger online marketing company that can provide you with a diverse set of digital marketing services, such as:
- Social media management
- Web design
- Email marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click advertising
- Content marketing
3. Assess the culture of the digital marketing company, meet the team who will work on your campaigns.
It's vital to consider the agency's culture and how they handle you as a client, especially your niche. Work with the firm that is genuinely interested in your business and will invest a substantial amount of time and energy in understanding your business goals and achieving the mission of your brand.
Beware of generic digital marketing strategies. Remember that your business is unique, and it needs some peculiar solutions.
Also, expect that the people who will do the pitch for your projects and go through the briefing with you are not the same people who will work on your campaigns daily.
So, it's best to meet the exact people who will work on your campaigns, especially if you choose a pretty large team. Gauge their expertise on popular digital services, such as web design, search engine optimisation, and pay per click ads. Decide if you are confident with their experience or not.
Ready to Choose from the Best Digital Marketing Agencies Glasgow or Scotland Wide?
Sortlist is the #1 online marketplace for agencies in Scotland and all around the globe. We do the hard lifting for you by matching you with a highly vetted list of agencies according to your business niche, budget, project needs, and marketing requirements.
Our algorithm allows you to search, screen, and hire an agency in no time with less friction. Say goodbye to the gruelling days of the hiring process with a low success rate.
Find the right digital marketing firm for your business at Sortlist today!
The platform is fast and easy. Plus, it's 100% free!
July 28, 2020
I was surprised by the quick and personal reply, challenging me with the right questions to determine a better briefing. This resulted in a spot on list of agen...