Providers subscribe to a membership for placement within our listing. The 'By sponsored' option sorts the directory by those memberships, highest to lowest. Providers who pay for placements can be identified by the SL blue flag on their listing card.By number of reviews
Sorts listing by number of reviews, most to least.By number of works
Sorts listing by number of works, most to least.By team size
Sorts listing by number of team members, most to least.By rating
Sorts listing by rating, highest to lowest.
Hudson Commerce GK-Services Advertisingworks Scotland Ltd family advertising JACK RYAN Jump Marketing Ltd. Mercia Digital Multiply UK PPC Glasgow Revere Marketing Screenmedia The UX Agency Union Direct iDigitalise Hookson 1Call Direct 201 Digital After Digital AIMS Media Auburn
Wanna be sure to make the right choice?
Get a tailored list of agencies matching your needs
Know your digital marketing budget
You need to consider three factors when it comes to planning your budget for your digital marketing campaigns:
- The marketing campaigns or projects you can afford (e.g. digital strategy + web design + website development)
- Your expected marketing ROI.
- The marketing goals you want to achieve across the traditional platforms and digital channels you have for your business.
You can start by evaluating your entire company's budget and come up with a figure that you are comfortable spending for digital strategy and marketing.
Remember to take this process with a pinch of salt. Because you might not have the bigger picture of how things work yet, and how much each marketing campaign costs. But it's more about the ROI than the hard costs.
Define your goals and think about how you want to work
And as soon as you have a flexible figure for your digital marketing budget, it's time to list the goals that you want to achieve with your digital agency:
- Do you want to achieve more offline sales or online sales?
- Do you want to get more clicks to your landing page?
- Do you want to increase your website's search engine ranking?
- Do you want to raise your brand awareness?
- Do you want to get more traction and grow your following on social media?
Remember that while you need to define your end goal clearly, you must also take Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into account and make sure to use them to judge your agency's success efficiently.
Also, remember that the success or failure of your campaigns should not be pointed to how competent or mediocre your Edinburgh marketing agency is—mostly, your goals dictate how the team works.
The more precise and detailed your goals are, the better performance, solutions, and results the agency can deliver.
Now when choosing among the best digital marketing agencies in Edinburgh or Scotland wide, you need to think about how you want to work so that you can hire the best company that suits yours, especially your availability.
Ask yourself the following questions to determine how you want to work with your prospective digital agency:
- Do you expect the team to implement their digital marketing services on your website and social media accounts without getting you too much involved so that you can focus on more essential work that only you can do?
- Are you looking for a digital marketing firm that can be an expansion of your small in-house marketing team?
- How much time do you want to spend on your campaigns?
- Do you want to work with a small firm that specialises in a particular type of marketing with in-depth knowledge and experience (e.g. website development)?
- Are you looking for a larger online marketing company that can provide you with a diverse set of digital marketing services?
Assess the culture of the digital marketing company, meet the team who will work on your campaigns
It's vital to consider the agency's culture and how they handle you as a client, especially your niche. Work with the firm that is genuinely interested in your business and will invest a substantial amount of time and energy in understanding your business goals and achieving the mission of your brand.
Beware of generic digital marketing strategies. Remember that your business is unique, and it needs some peculiar solutions.
Also, expect that the people who will do the pitch for your projects and go through the briefing with you are not the same people who will work on your campaigns daily.
So, it's best to meet the exact people who will work on your campaigns, especially if you choose a pretty large team. Gauge their expertise on popular digital services, such as web design, search engine optimisation, and pay per click ads. Decide if you are confident with their experience or not.
Ready to Choose from the Best Digital Marketing Agencies Glasgow or Scotland Wide?
Sortlist is the #1 online marketplace for agencies in Scotland and all around the globe. We do the hard lifting for you by matching you with a highly vetted list of agencies according to your business niche, budget, project needs, and marketing requirements.
Our algorithm allows you to search, screen, and hire an agency in no time with less friction. Say goodbye to the gruelling days of the hiring process with a low success rate.
Find the right digital marketing firm for your business at Sortlist today!
The platform is fast and easy. Plus, it's 100% free!